“The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.” - Eleanor Roosevelt
RSS

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Advice I need to follow...



I think I am definitely over-thinking book two.

I can't get started.  I can't keep momentum. And when I do, I'm easily distracted.

I don't like being distracted.

I know I have a lot going on in my life right now, but that hasn't stopped me before.

And I really don't like excuses.

I know once I'm a few chapters in, I'll be fine.  I have a rough draft and an outline to guide me. I have a million words, sentences, and scenes that are fighting to get out of my head, but I think I'm totally psyching myself out.

And I really really don't like being psyched out.

I know this will pass, but for now, I need to "calm down and write something".

0 comments: